Freshwater Road, Friars Cliff, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23
Offers in Excess of £950,000
5 bedroom Detached House for sale: Freshwater Road, Friars Cliff, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23
- Substantial modern home with approx. 2000sq.ft of accommodation
- Short stroll to Friars Cliff Beach, cafes and Nature Reserve
- Secluded position at end of private cul de sac
- Beautiful landscaped and private gardens
- 5 Bedrooms including a 16’ dual aspect Office/Studio/Bedroom suite
- 22’ Dual aspect Sitting Room with bi-fold doors leading to stunning garden
- Spacious and well appointed kitchen with quartz granite worktops, Kahrs maple wood flooring
- Generous size dining room with access to the splendid rear garden
- Two fully tiled, tastefully modern bathrooms, one en-suite, plus downstairs cloakroom and WC
- Generous frontage plus Double Garage, and parking for several vehicles
Set in a most enviable position in Friars Cliff, a few yards from Steamer Point Nature Reserve and a short stroll to the award winning Friars Cliff beach, with wonderful views along the south Dorset coastline, and the Isle of Wight.
No. 31 Freshwater Road is tucked away at the head of a private cul-de-sac of three properties, set in a secluded position, and is without question one of the most sought after and premier locations.
This beautifully presented, executive style house, has spacious accommodation totalling approx. 2000 sq. ft and consists of the following.
A light and airy hallway, and galleried landing lead to:
Approx. 22ft dual aspect comfortable sitting room, with bi-fold doors opening onto the stunning garden, patio and cascading water feature.
Expertly designed kitchen/breakfast room with multiple units, central island, quartz granite worktops, Kahrs maple wood flooring, quality integrated appliances, overlooking beautiful rear garden. Adjoining laundry room with matching fitted units, space for appliances, door to side entrance.
Leading from the kitchen/breakfast room into the generous dining room which has ample space for both formal and family dining, overlooking and access to the wonderful rear garden.
Five bedrooms, three spacious doubles, one single and one 16’ long dual aspect room, currently used as a studio/office with excellent potential as workspace or large bedroom suite.
Two fully tiled and tastefully modern bath/shower rooms including one en-suite, plus a downstairs cloakroom.
Fantastically secluded professionally landscaped rear garden, with established flower/shrubbery, patios, arbour, space for greenhouse/garden room/Jacuzzi.
A double garage with up and over door, power, workbenches, side access door. Off road parking for several cars.
Council tax band G.
Tel: 01425 277773