Hero image

Burley

Situated just 4 miles South East of Ringwood, the beautiful village of Burley which has been inhabited since prehistoric times and became famous for its stories of Witchcraft during the 1950’s, offers a fine selection of facilities including Tea Rooms, Gift shops, Public Houses and even a Cider Farm. The village offers a primary school and there are a varying selection of properties from pretty Cottages to large Country Houses.

 

 

Contact Us